Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just a beautiful day...

The Sun as it appears through a camera lens from the surface of Earth

Today I was work when the sun came up. As I walked outside to finish up at the job, the sun hit my eyes. When it did I had to shield my eyes because it's radiance was to much for my eyes to look on. Then I thought about the glory of God and His radiance. I thought about Revelations 21:23-25, which states,

"And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it, and its gates will never be shut by day--and there will be no night there."

Then after I came home from work I stepped out on the front porch and looked at the beautiful creations before my eyes and how nice my street looked at that time of day. I thanked God silently for the beautiful world He made and the wonderful sights I had seen this morning.

2 comments:

Starla said...

Won't it be great to be in heaven and not need those sunglasses that you were telling me about.

The picture of the sun is so pretty.

JT said...

that is a beautiful day! you are great. just found you blog. catch ya sunday =)