Tuesday, June 05, 2007

CHLOE! STOP DOWNLOADING THOSE SCHEMATICS FOR JACK AND GIVE ME A FREAKIN' HUG!

Yesterday was a big day for the city of Trenton, MI. Arguably it's biggest native star came back for a very special homecoming. Last night the mayor of Trenton proclaimed June 4, 2007 as Mary Lynn Rajskub Day to honor the actress who plays Chloe O'Brien on the Emmy Award winning TV series '24'!

Since I love 24 so much I went and was the first person there (along with my two friends Spears and Decker). Because we arrived earlier than anyone else we were interviewed by our local Fox affiliate and were rushed to the front of the line to meet the hometown star. All in all it was a fun day. Thanks to the Mayor and City Council people of Trenton for treating "the five o'clockers" like stars and thanks to Mary Lynn for being so down to earth and a genuinely nice person.

The image “http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/jonboogityx3/Mary%20Lynn%20Rajskub%20Day%20%20%20June%204%202007/P1000809.jpg?t=1181049321” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Click here to see me on the news...

4 comments:

Mike Edwards said...

did you ask her out?

http://dominusnovo.blogspot.com/ said...

No, I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous. It was hard to think of something to say and not sound like a 24 groupie. Plus she's 35 years old, a little up there for my taste :) (like that really mattered, lol)

Starla said...

That is cool that you met someone from your favorite TV show.

WillyG said...

Superb Dude. I'd have been all tongue tied and stupid - and definitely wearing my own version of the 'cat that got the cream'smile.