Friday, August 15, 2008

The Go-Gos Said It Best When...

...they wrote the lyrics "Vacation, all I ever wanted; Vacation, had to get away."

Next week there will be little blogging going on here as I will be in the hills of the Bluegrass State. The only blog that I can guarantee will be up next week is What Happened Wednesday. More than likely there will be no Tuesday or Thursday posts regarding the doctrines of grace.

While I'm away I will be chillin', reading, and listening to music. I also will get to engage in continuing one of my life goals, which is to visit the grave sites of every U.S. President.

So far I only have 1 of 42 down, that being the grave of our 38th President, Gerald R. Ford. On my Myspace blog I posted a slideshow of pictures from when I visited the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. For anyone who is interested, here is that slideshow...



There will certainly be a couple of slideshows coming up to document my visits with our 9th President - William Henry Harrison and our 17th President - Andrew Johnson.

Till Monday, August 25, so long...

No comments: